Home Study: What is the life of the improvement of skills you learn?

เขียนโดย montana | 03:45

Are already engaged in unofficial Home Education Research, if you have a project on-line. Studies in the class has its place, but ...

Until today I have done many courses in the classrooms, but only two have been very useful. I learned the most useful things from books or the Internet.

-----------------------

What will help most in life?

-----------------------

The most valuable thing you learn in school is to write an essay. Essays will help you organize your thoughts.An article will help convince people. Your
Comments of a course home is mostly essays. This will take you to write a good essay.

For many years I first read of Electronics, and took a correspondence course on the subject and created for electronic devices where I worked.

Then I decided to study electronics at the college. Unfortunately, I was next to it was physics with electronics as the main subject, so I qualified in physics.

Teachers wereterribly out of date. One of my classmates and I spent a long time to train trainers. Modern things we learned from pounds and practical application.

It has been said, "Who can do. Those who can not teach." This means that teachers, SA, through lectures and exams. They are to teach what they learned at these conferences - which is already obsolete. This is the first advantage of studying at home.

-----------------------------------

Three advantagesStudy room

-----------------------------------

1. You can recognize the certificates when
also exams

2. You can get a good plan of study leading to a

3. Facilities for practical work

You may have noticed that even though I learned more from my studies I have four years of study at the university. I could not recognize the certificate of examination by correspondence courses. This was the biggest benefit was.

If you want to study the genetics and are notknow that a gene, you know, obviously not enough to develop a curriculum for the inspection plan at home.

You will receive a helpful overview template out of your lessons. In my book on testing, you will learn to improve on the skeleton, but you need a
improve!

At home, you do not need a chemistry lab or a seminar or dental volunteer.

The training you will learn real life by a employer. Schools and universities have to do labs and workshops for youTheir practical work.

Teachers do not know what would be the practical work as an employer. I hated doing chemical titrations, because he took so long.

Then I noticed that one of my classmates took advantage quarter of the time, with greater precision. He worked during the holidays in a chemistry lab. He showed me the tricks and I was too early to me through titrations.

Even if you have a workshop at home, you will be taught in a safe workingconventional course. That could save you from a cripple for the rest of your life.

----------------

Instant Feedback

----------------

When I wrapped around a piece of metal with a cloth to keep my hands to give me more grip and my teacher shouted a warning. Probably kept me from losing my hand.

Although they are learning something safe such as oil paint, you can learn more quickly, with immediate feedback from a teacher to walk behind the 'Students.

Oh, you can take a digital photo of the painting, and shoot down the line to be a teacher, but could, with a meal or sleep, even when the other side of the world. So you do not yet have a immediate feedback.

Write essays works well.

----------------------------------

Traditional courses for skills

----------------------------------

It seems that traditional courses to have the upper hand, if you want to develop the ability tounless your parents have the opportunity to share with you.

-----------------

Knowledge Quotes

-----------------

Of course there are courses of knowledge, such as English, philosophy, history, anthropology, where you do not have a resume handy. These are
ideal for studying at home, and perfect for the use of an essay as a tool.

More and more universities offer online courses. You can study at home with their certificates recognized. Just be goodan essay (see my report for free) and some other testing techniques to be successful.

Technological courses, many of the theory. University extension courses allow the theory to study on-line. Then just go to college for your practical work.

------------

Diversions

------------

A friend of mine could be girls or parties or sports to be distracted until he completed his studies as a dentist.

I do not think I could overcome these distractions.If you're studying your house does not have any distractions.

Conclusion

I prefer to study at home, whenever it is available. However, you can learn to sing, or karate, dental or without a teacher, studying in a conventional way, it is often necessary to complete the study at home. Essays is particularly useful for studying the apartment.

Thanks To : Nuvi 1390T GPS

0 ความคิดเห็น