Paltalk News - Cops hassling Photographers

เขียนโดย montana | 16:24

I remember when I was a young reporter in Jackson, Michigan horseback riding one day with an undercover cop in a surveillance zone was car. We stopped for suspicious activity at the post office and someone decided to investigate with a camera to take pictures. The officer, who was otherwise a really nice guy, not like the idea of a citizen under his image, especially as he is forced to work in civilian clothes. He crossed the photographer took his camera and took film and exposed.He did nothing wrong when his picture was taken. But he has clearly acted unreasonably when he destroyed the film photographer. It was my first but not my last experience with this type of confrontation between police and cameramen. Some other examples: I put the photos to the Associated Press in Detroit and one police officer out of service in a cow with a guy outside of a safe working business on Woodward Avenue, the main street was. The man stabbed theOfficer. I did it quickly and started images knipse officer wounded and arrested the attacker. I was put in handcuffs and detained in the backseat of a police car until a supervisor came and ordered my release. The captain of the football Detroit Murray Wright High School was killed while trying to play peacemaker, a brawl broke out in a school corridor. Someone might shoot brought to school, the book of year videographers TV a photo of me died. PoliceConfiscated ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFYiapdJW5o&hl=en

Recommend : wireless routers

0 ความคิดเห็น